[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 18 08:18:11 EDT 2011

Gene,

I am not sure what all this is about. I do know that the landry campaign
does has permission to use the large sign at bayou road and st bernard pkwy.
I am the individual that was contacted and have discussions with the elder
dean (Lynn Dean) about who he is supporting. I am also the Operations
Manager at the Braithwaite facility which is the most senior role their. So
yes that means a younger Dean is in charge. My contact information is below
incase anyone needs to contact me about anything.

Have a nice day,

Troy Dean
Operations Manager
Elevating Boats LLC