[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 18 08:19:41 EDT 2011

Nice slam that you have allowed to be fabricated to the public. I challenge
you to list ANY property where I have a sign without permission. It is
unfortunate that this site will allow such unsubstantiated allegations
purely for the point of discrediting me and/or my campaign. I joined this
site because I thought it had credibility, but to allow this post without a
persons name indicates to me, that this is no different than NOLA. Shame on
who ever wrote this fabrication.

Wayne Landry

I'm not sure about the signs on properties without owner's
permission and I
haven't yet seen a Landry sign attached to another candidates so I
can't
comment on if it's true or not, BUT I sit in an office 3 feet from
the Dean
that gave Landry permission to put his campaign sign on the three
sided
billboard and the only stipulation was he could only use 2 of the 3
sides
leaving the one for Lynn Oaks School. I'm not sure where the person
who
posted this post got or gets their information from, but signs on
the ground
were never discussed. The Deans gave permission to use the 2 sides
of the
billboard, signs on the ground were NEVER discussed. And Landry
complied
with that. (1st person information). Anyone wishing to verify this
information call 682-5245 and speak to a Dean.

Thanks,
Warren Jacob