[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 18 08:21:13 EDT 2011

Gene, I think you've over interpreted the situation. It wasn't the Deans
someone was taking a shot at. I think the shot taken here was at the truth
to be provided to the voters. I appreciate Troy Dean clarifying things in
that it was he Wayne Landry sought support from and not Mr. Lynn Dean. As
stated previously, yes, that does make a big difference. And your words,
the elder Deans "would have" approved this, is both an admission and
confirmation that the elder Deans either don't know about this or know
little about it, and certainly it is not to be interpreted as a public
endorsement.

Cut the BS out the elder Deans would have approved this. Why is the
negative shot at Wayne and the Deans? It is what it is. The Dean family
okayed it. And one thing about the Dean family from the son's to the
grandsons they did not get anything given to them they had to earn it and
work for it. You can call Troy Dean at 682-5245.

Gene Buras