[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 19 08:37:32 EDT 2011

Hmmm...yet the St. Bernard Voice article states that the people taking
applications and talking to applicants were the director of h.r. for the
hospital and its C.E.O.

I think your original statement was that your friend went there and this was
done by Wayne. However, Wayne Landry would not be looking at applications
or such because FMOL is running the hospital and doing the hiring. Odd
that, isn't it?

Also, what is the master's degree in? Is it something that would be
applicable to, say, hospital administration, I.T. or a Masters in nursing or
in Social Work or business-related field? A masters in middle English
literature or the humanities probably wouldn't be useful in a hospital
setting.

JY

This whole thing started because I did not approve of Wayne bringing
the
Sheriff's race to the Hospital job fair by telling someone she was
not
qualified for a job (even tho she has a masters degree) & in the
next
breath asking her who she is voting for for Sheriff. Neither has
anything
to do with the other.