[StBernard] Wayne Landry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 19 09:01:31 EDT 2011

I thought this thread was about public endorsement or the perception of a
public endorsement. If I give permission to a candidate to place a campaign
sign on my front yard most people would consider that an endorsement by me.

About the Job Fair.... I thought the point was the candidate was mixing the
job fair with campaigning and it was not received very well.