[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish celebrates repairs at Corinne Canal Crossing at the 20-Arpent Canal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 29 15:46:23 EDT 2011

Fine, I agree with what you are saying. But to prove my point, let me see
all public officials to stay away from the celebration and leave it only for
the Corinne residents. I'll lay 10 to 1 odds they couldn't stay away if
their lives depended on it. So, as usual, our tax dollars, their glory -
and conveniently at reelection time.