[StBernard] 2nd Amendment Rights

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 3 14:55:38 EDT 2011

As Governor of the Sportsmen's Paradise, I was honored this week to receive
the endorsement of the National Rifle Association.

If you weren't able to make it for the big announcement, you can click here
to watch the video
<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c8525%7c9390%7c791501&
digest=6UwgMOBQMgGvz1WVxLz6kg&sysid=1> .

<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=393%7c8526%7c9390%7c791501&
digest=p8pxvXih2RpUF1pRYXeyoA&sysid=1>

I've made it a top priority to support the 2nd Amendment rights of our
people and the NRA have been steadfast partners in our efforts.

The simple truth is that freedom protects us all, but when it is taken away
we are all threatened. That's why it is so important to stand up for our
2nd Amendment rights every time they are targeted by the government - or
anyone else.

<http://images.publicaster.com/ImageLibrary/account848/images/sig_trans.gif>

Governor Bobby Jindal

P.S.: Don't forget to take advantage of the Second Amendment Sales Tax
Holiday today through Sunday the 4th. This is a great opportunity for
sportsmen and campers to save money while stocking up on equipment and
accessories.