[StBernard] Bayham is a crock!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 15 08:18:45 EDT 2011

This is dead on about Mike. In talking with people like Dave Peralta and
others who are actively involved in the State Republican Party, they have a
nickname for Mike...they call him Mike "Mayham". They say Mike is usually
"way out there" on issues and off in his "own little world" - not very liked
by many in the party. I know for a fact that Roger Villere, the state party
chairman, and Senator David Vitter have no use for him. This nola.com
poster is right about one thing - he's never been married and has no
children. It's hard to take seriously someone once you find out they really
can't have much in common with you if he doesn't have to deal with the same
problems the rest of us do. It doesn't matter if he's a nice guy or not,
it's like the poster said - he's not qualified to make huge decisions that
will impact so many people's lives when those very decisions he'll vote on
won't even impact his life.

I'd like to ask Mike to give one example of any job he's created for someone
other than himself or how many businesses has he helped create in St.
Bernard parish or bring to our parish. Yet he talks about "he knows
economic development" when only recently did he get his first real regular
paying job working for Craig Taffaro - and even some people might not
consider that to be a real job.