[StBernard] Wow, Rick Tonry "the Crook" lives!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 23 08:33:21 EDT 2011

I stand corrected. My wife told me about the call and what it said and I
saw the caller ID also. This now brings into question the legitimacy of the
call. I know Westley is up on this kind of stuff. Westley, with these auto
calls, can you make any phone number read in the caller ID that you want?

But everything else I said about Rick Tonry, his criminal history and
putting his son Cullen Tonry in the State Rep race is accurate

EH