[StBernard] Wow, Rick Tonry "the Crook" lives!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 23 09:13:48 EDT 2011

EH,

The robo-caller service providers can user any number they want as the
caller ID. I had the same option when I did some robo-calls myself four
years ago (I was my own service provider, so I used my cell phone number).

The service providers, for legal reasons, I'm sure will only put out either
their own number or a number they have verified as being owned by the
person(s) they are doing the calls for.

Since Cullen is not running for sheriff, my guess is the Tonry's are
opposing Jeff Pohlmann. I know state laws are different than federal laws
for elections, but I would have thought the message would have stated who
paid for it. And, the bigger political question, who are the Tonry's
supporting and are they trying to keep it from becoming too well know? I
haven't been to St. Bernard in a couple of weeks. Are there any campaign
signs in front of the Tonry office?

Westley