[StBernard] Chad Lauga

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 23 17:19:55 EDT 2011

I agree with you. If a person does not vote then the lose the right to
complain. But when you imply Garofalo's name is always on the ballot, I was
told there was only one other time he ran for something. I find that hardly
classifies him as a career politician. That's sort of like calling an
athlete who has been in a hundred competitions and lost every time a career
champion. Bayham sounds more like the person you refer to. He has run
countless times just for the State Rep seat here, plus he is a former
councilman. Now "that" sounds like the career politician to which you
refer.