[StBernard] Randy Nunez - Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 2 17:07:30 EDT 2011

Dear All,

I am very proud to announce my endorsement of Randy Nunez for St. Bernard
Parish Clerk of Court. As a local attorney successfully representing all
residents of St. Bernard, and a life-long resident of St. Bernard Parish,
Randy is extremely qualified to handle the position of Clerk of Court. In
addition to Randy's professional and personal qualifications to be our next
Clerk of Court, Randy has been extremely active in professionally assisting
our N.O.W. group in our fight AGAINST the Provident Realty Advisor
apartments. Randy Nunez was the ONLY attorney with the courage to stand up
AGAINST our own parish government and filed, and successfully won, a lawsuit
to force our parish to issue a Cease and Desist Order to Provident Realty
constructing the apartments WITHOUT legal building permits, and Randy Nunez
is the ONLY attorney with the courage to keep fighting AGAINST the Provident
Realty apartments by filing a second lawsuit to force the State of Louisiana
to produce the land appraisals associated with the "over-inflated" apartment
property sales that took place between Provident Realty Advisors and the
Meraux Foundation and the Torres and Randazzo families.

It is for the reasons above that I respectfully ask all of you to join me in
voting for Randy Nunez, on October 22nd, to be our next Clerk of Court. It
is time we all stand up and do our part to change St. Bernard's political
landscape that is currently controlled by the powerful, privileged and
politically connected family dynasties and foundations. It is time we all
take our parish in a different direction, with different qualified
individuals.

For "Real Change," in our Clerk of Court's office, vote for a "Real
Attorney," vote for RANDY NUNEZ!

Thank you all for your past and continued support.

Sincerely,

Dana Arcement, Co-Founder
N.O.W. (Network of Women)