[StBernard] Cao endorses Mike Bayham

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 2 17:07:53 EDT 2011

Yes, Cao voted with Obama and all the Democrats on Obama's healthcare reform
bill. Some "conservative" he turned out to be. Not surprising he and
Bayham are hooking up. At a recent public forum, Bayham stated that he is
against giving parents more choice in where their children attend school.
Some true conservative he turns out to be. He claims to be a true
Republican but his position goes against what his party and what most
parents want. His argument was he's satisfied with St. Bernard parish
schools. But what about the rest of the state? As a legislator he is
required to look at the big picture of education quality for our state.
Bayham's a typical politician try to suck up to the few votes of one
political group. Just what we need - another politician the State Rep seat.

EH