[StBernard] Judge raps St. Bernard again over housing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 08:33:36 EDT 2011

The cynic in me says go ahead and release the permits and light 'em up. If
they are as badly built as some of the pictures I've seen, if they have
faulty wiring so be it. That will be on Ginger's head for that result.

Also, I hear they have **major** drainage issues with at least one of the
developments. Is Provident going to fix that?

Soooo only African Americans are low income ?

Ans where sio the Riverview project located ?

Syl