[StBernard] Stonecipher On Alario Selection: A Sad Day For Louisiana

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 08:34:14 EDT 2011

>In order to promote his supposed chance to be the Vice Presidential

>nominee

of the Republican Party in the 2008 election, our governor declared - "named
and claimed" as many here refer to it - his establishment of an "Ethics Gold
Standard" in Louisiana. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Bobby's national aspirations (presidential) may be harmed by his own party.

The "birther" wing of the party has said "nope" to both him and Marco Rubio
the Senator from Florida; saying they are ineligible to run.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2011/oct/25/birthers-begin-to-eat-their-
own/

I have no doubt that both Bobby and Rubio *qualify* as being able to run for
Prez.