[StBernard] Mud slinging not over yet in St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 08:34:53 EDT 2011

What can you say? I think almost everyone on this list was embarrassed at
one time or another by some of Junior's foolish actions in public. We saw a
"knight in shining armor" in the now incumbent of the office and were
impressed by his shiny and professional appearance and demeanor.

Well, as Dubya mangled it, "fool me once..."

Apparently from last week's election results, the majority of St.
Bernard
parish voters realized they made a mistake four years ago.