[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish to hold Veterans' Parade and Ceremony Thurs., Nov. 10

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 4 08:00:46 EDT 2011

Gee, didn't you just know it there was going to be a Veterans Day parade and
the person leading the way would be no other than.....Craig Taffaro. In an
election year and especially right before election day, I would have taken
the higher road and made certain to refrain from as much obvious free
publicity as possible. But for Emperor Napoleon Craig I this should come as
no surprise. Milk it baby, milk it!

EH