[StBernard] Another American Tradition Is Under Attack!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 9 21:34:17 EST 2011

Each year Ringling Bros. and Barnum & BaileyR looks forward to bringing The
Greatest Show On EarthR to millions of Americans. We need your help to make
sure this family tradition continues.

A new law is being proposed in Congress that would prevent Ringling Bros.
and Barnum & Bailey from sharing the majesty of our beloved Asian elephants.
Ringling Bros.R is a leader in the care and conservation of the Asian
elephant. With more than 141 years of experience, Ringling Bros. is
committed to the well-being and preservation of this endangered species.
That is why we need your help!

Please help us stop this proposed new law so that Ringling Bros. and Barnum
& Bailey can continue to bring our magnificent Asian elephants to American
families for generations to come!

Please help us by clicking here
<http://link.p0.com/u.d?JYGtsq_CDces0hbVSM=21> .

If you would like to know more about our Asian Elephant conservation efforts
and our Center For Elephant Conservation; www.ElephantCenter.com
<http://link.p0.com/u.d?Y4Gtsq_CDces0hbVSW1=41>