[StBernard] RELEASE: Ray Garofalo Admits Ignorance on St. Bernard Parish's Most Crucial Issue: Coastal Restoration Master Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 10 20:03:15 EST 2011

Interesting. I watched the Alliance forum. I don't recall Garofalo saying
he didn't know "anything" about coastal issues. He answered the question
honestly when asked about the Coastal 2012 Master Plan saying he had not
read it. As it turns out, there is no Louisiana 2012 Master Coastal Plan -
it's only an idea that's being talked about. I went to the State's website
and it said there is nothing to "read" right now because any proposed plan
won't be out for people to look at before March of 2012.

Hmmm, that means Chad Lauga could NOT have read it either?
Interesting...could this be an attempt by the Lauga campaign to "make up"
something on Garofalo that not there based on Garofalo being the ONLY
candidate that answered the question honestly? How refreshing!

EH