[StBernard] Kidney Walk 2011

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 10 20:06:48 EST 2011

New Orleans Kidney Walk 2011 Sunday November 20th at Audubon Park.
Team Tommy -- Raffle Fund Raiser
$5 per ticket for chance to win weekend stay at Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne, complete with $10 gift certificate to Cafe DuMonde and two tickets to the National World War II Museum. Contact Carolyn Barrett

________________________________

Happy Monday everyone!

As most of you know, my brother in law, Tommy, was given the wonderful gift of a kidney transplant two and a half years ago and in thanks Tunney and I are on the committee for the New Orleans Kidney Walk. We also have a team, Team Tommy. The 2011 walk is Sunday, November 20th at Audubon Park and to raise money for this cause and for our team, we are holding a raffle for a weekend stay at the Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne complete with a $10.00 gift certificate to Café DuMonde for your morning beignets and two tickets to the National World War II Museum. If you would like to buy a ticket, please let me know and you can call or email me and I will send you my home address. We will be drawing the winning ticket on Saturday, November 19th and posting the video on Facebook.

Please forward this to anyone you think might like a chance to win this wonderful weekend package!! Thanks everyone!

Carolyn Barrett, CGMP, CHSP, CHSC
Sales Manager
Sheraton Metairie/New Orleans
4 Galleria Blvd