[StBernard] Put me in charge . . .

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 11:03:49 EST 2011

There are alot a problems with the social programs, including medical health
plans in our country.
However, I really have to disagree on the birth control idea. Sometimes
working women are on Medicaid because their husband abandoned the family or
died. Forcing such birth control is inhumane, in my opinion. What if the
women had female children? At what age would you enforce this? What if birth
control were against their religious beliefs?

Also, the comments about our right to Vote -- what about retirees,
students, unemployed military families, and stay at home moms. The right to
vote is established regardless of income level, familial status, or property
ownership. - SJK

""Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get
women
Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test
recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos
and
piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or
get tats
and piercings, then get a job.""
""AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE!
Yes that is

correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will

voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov't

welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.""