[StBernard] Chalmette High School Christmas Show

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 23:28:13 EST 2011

St. Bernard Schools Superintendent Doris Voitier asked that this invite be
shared:

December 2, 2011

Dear Friend:

Please accept this special invitation to join us at Chalmette High School on
either Thursday, December 8 or Friday, December 9 for a one-of-a-kind
Christmas Spectacular brought to our community by the outstanding student
performers and faculty of Chalmette High School. The program will be in the
new Chalmette High School Cultural Arts Facility and begins at 7:30 each
evening. Tickets are available at the door, and admission is $10 per
person.

As a friend of our school district, I know you are aware of the outstanding
performances our young artists provide at each of our events. This is a
first-annual presentation, and we hope you come, enjoy one of the
performances, and then make the Chalmette High School Christmas Spectacular
a part of your family's annual holiday celebration in years to come.

I hope to see you on either the 8th or 9th as we generate a true Christmas
spirit for our community. (By the way! Cookies and hot chocolate for
everyone!)

Merry Christmas!

Doris Voitier

Superintendent