[StBernard] Voter Fraud to State Supreme Court - need donations filing fee - $1500

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 23:37:51 EST 2011

Attorneys are prepared to take this matter to State Supreme Court. They will
work pro bono (free) but donations are needed for filing fee. If you really
feel strongly about this, please make a donation, however small, payable to
Peter Rupp Campaign Fund at any Capital One Bank or mail to 208 Perrin Dr
Arabi 70032. It will take a lot of us to make this happen.

Again, this is not targeting anyone specifically but rather trying to right
the wrongs of voter fraud in St. Bernard parish.

We cannot just complain and do nothing. Please - if you believe in this
cause make a contribution. We have the attorneys, just need the filing fee.

NOTE:
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please respond. It is not my
intent to offend anyone with my views or that of the N.O.W. group.

Sincerely,
Debby

--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER