[StBernard] Supreme Corut Ruling on District A Vote Challenge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 22:25:01 EST 2011

I don't see why you couldn't? It has never stopped anyone before! How can
we ever expect to move forward when the powers that be won't adhere to the
laws like everyone else does? ABOVE THE LAWS??? BL

Tobias said:

and,
accordingly, as long as an individual is a citizen of Louisiana and
eighteen
years of age, an individual citizen must be allowed to determine
where he or
she should vote because he or she has a meaningful relationship to
the place
where he or she is registered to vote.

So according to him "home is where the heart is" ?

So even if I lived in Dallas TX, but didn't vote there but *felt* I
had a
**meaningful relationship** to St. Bernard, I could just mosey on
down to da
Parish and vote for any election. Do I have that right?