[StBernard] DRINK RESPONSIBLY THIS CHRISTMAS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 22:34:14 EST 2011

I want to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the
authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

Well, I have done something about it. A couple of nights ago I was out for a
few drinks with some pals and had a few too many whiskeys as well as two
beers; but knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did
something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived back safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since
I had never driven a bus before and have no idea where I got this one.