[StBernard] Supreme Corut Ruling on District A Vote Challenge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 14 00:40:19 EST 2011

I should have clarified that adding a provision of one voting according to
the address on their driver's license would only apply to those people who
do not claim a homestead exemption. I believe this will be successful in
applying to most voters since as I stated previously most insurance
providers will not allow you to have an address on your driver's license
that differs from where you inform them you live.

John Scurich