[StBernard] David Dysart to be Jefferson Parish's next emergency manag...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 20 16:42:26 EST 2011

these people are showing their true loyalties as we speak!!! They don't
care about anyone or anything but their own personal agenda and the
comraderies of fellow cronies!!! These people have never had the parish
people in their hearts and never will. It makes me sick to see the way they
are ready to bail as soon as a door is opened to fill their aspiring desires
to self!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS St Bernard!!! BL