[StBernard] David Dysart - new CAO Jerry Graves

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 20 16:53:35 EST 2011

at the end of the TP article:
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/12/david_dysart_to_be_jefferson_
p.html

"Peralta told a reporter Monday afternoon that Jerry Graves Jr., who left as
St. Bernard's community development director in August 2010 after a soured
relationship with Taffaro, will become chief administrative officer in
January."

I know Jerry and I think it is another step in right direction for our
parish government. He is knowledgable, honest, dedicated to the parish and
its residents and an all around great guy in my opinion. I feel this is
another step in the right direction for our new administration.

Debby Rosenberger
--

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY