[StBernard] heads up with your kids - attempted abduction Buc Villa South

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 7 10:07:01 EST 2012

This morning my neighbor's teen daughter at was 4 way stop Jean Lafitte &
Livingston in Buc Villa South waiting for school bus and some guy tried to
make her get into his car. I saw the car stopped longer than normal at the
stop sign and something seemed amiss. I was out with my dogs on another
corner and as I started to walk back towards my house (on the opposite
corner from her) I then saw the car leave. When I asked her what was going
on she told me the guy was shouting profanity and telling her to get into
the car. Thank goodness she didn't and I don't know what made him leave - if
he saw me walking that way or just gave up. I watched her get on the bus but
thought I saw the same car pass through the stop sign a few minutes later.

The police did come but we had no license plate. It was black honda, tinted
windows with clear (dirty) cover over license plate and drive was black man.

Just a heads up - I know these idiots are everywhere but just in case he's
cruising our area I wanted everyone to know.

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY
CHALMETTE LA 70043
504 494 1184