[StBernard] Hidden camera in MN voting...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 12 07:50:20 EDT 2012

Then my suggestion is the Republicans beat the Democrats at their own game. Since the GOP will never win Michigan, which is nearby, have a few thousand Republicans in Minnesota start organizing to get about 30K Michigan Republicans registered in Minnesota at some local addresses. They plan to take one day off from work and drive over on November 6th. That should be more than enough for the GOP candidate to carry Minnesota since they expect it to be decided by less than 10,000 votes. Give the Democrats and ACORN a good dose of their own medicine....after all, that's how Al Franken won the U.S. Senate race.