[StBernard] Word to the wise

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 1 23:03:56 EDT 2012

Even the NRA says this is bogus

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/rumor-alert-veterans%E2%80%9
9-health-and-%E2%80%9Csporting-purposes%E2%80%9D.aspx

>>Word to the wise - ICarry.org <http://icarry.org/>

>>Do you have a gun in your House?

>>When I had my gangrene gallbladder taken out and spent 10 days in the

hospital for what should have been an overnight stay the insurance company
kicked me out. I had home nurse visits for two weeks and was asked if I had
guns in the house. I respond that if I did I would not tell them. So the
below has some merit.

>>FYI, I am passing this along...there are comments from two other

>>people I

have also been asked if we keep guns in the house. The nurse just kinda
slipped it in along with all the other regular questions. I told her I
refused to answer because it was against the law to ask.