[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish residents could see new water bill fee

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 9 09:51:51 EDT 2012

Well I think the original statement was "are we going to be fee'd to death".
My reply was well yes, because on your (or your family's last transactions
for you) you'll pay sales tax (a fee?) on your exit from this mortal coil,
so let's say you'll be fee'd *at* death and right after. LOL!!

Don't understand this comment ! LOL !