[StBernard] Historic Investment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 9 09:53:15 EDT 2012

Tiburon Associates:

http://www.tiburonassociates.com/

I wonder if there was anything in their I.T. stuff that we could have tried
to get:

http://www.tiburonassociates.com/infoTech.html

(sigh)
I still read and keep up with some stuff that's going on in Alabama

We lost ThyssenKrup steel to Mobile and it may now be sold to a Korean
company..but the plant is still open

http://blog.al.com/press-register-business/2012/06/post_70.html

Here, we got Nucor with pig iron.

http://www.nucor.com/investor/news/releases/?rid=1536511
http://blog.al.com/press-register-business/2012/06/post_70.html

They did a big retooling at the Honda plant which is now making Honda
Pilots.
Mercedes-Benz in Vance has either expanded or added another product
line...something like that.
I think there's another new car plant (Hyundai) in Montgomery.

http://www.hmmausa.com/

And now they are getting an Airbus plant to build A320s in Mobile.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/airbus_mobile_its_official_-_b.html

What's Alabama have that Louisiana doesn't guv?