[StBernard] Hurricane Isaac Debris Removal Guidelines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 13 07:54:42 EDT 2012

I live on Palmisano Blvd. I have two issues. The parish told all residents
to place hurricane debris at the curb.

When does the parish intend on picking up this debris??I'm sure by now my
grass is dying under all the debris which I had neatly piled NEXT to my
mailbox.

ALSO, Entergy hired outside contractors to trim tree limbs from power lines
in my back yard other back yards on Palmisano, and the people doing the work
kindly cleaned their mess and piled the limbs and branches on the existing
debris I had in front the house. HOWEVER, they also placed it all around my
mailbox.

They also placed other tree limbs and branches around a fire-hydrant two
doors down. THIS WAS NOT DONE BY THE HOMEOWNERS!!!

I adhered to the Parish guidelines...however the contractors hired by
Entergy did NOT.

So...with all this being said...will the Parish pick up the debris?