[StBernard] Charles Drive Debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 13 20:56:39 EDT 2012

That debris was placed there by the Corinne property owner first when they
had their fence replaced after Isaac. I even talked to the guys replacing
the fence about putting it there & they said "Well, he owns this lot." And I
agree the Charles Drive property owner should not put his debris on that lot
because it is not his. I don't know if he put any of that debris because I
did not see him do it, but I did see the others doing it. Your lot is very
well maintained & indeed a pleasure to look at. The modular house on the
other hand is not. Despite numerous calls to the Parish & the out of town
owner, nothing gets done. I've been trying for 5byears just to get the holes
closed in.