[StBernard] The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 27 09:38:58 EDT 2012

You probably didn't hear it in the mainstream media because it's BS. I guess
we'll be subjected to these "forward this to everyone you know" emails until
the election is over. My general rule of thumb is that if you need to lie to
make your case, then everything you say is suspect.

Richard

mincing words, they are intentionally trying to destroy this country. Buy
your guns, ammo and whatever else you can get your hands on. Let those you
know in the military that they might have to pick sides one day - and they
had better not forget the oath they took upon entering their service where
their first oath is "to defend the constitution (and the people's rights
under the constitution). Our Founders made sure people entering the service
of our military specifically understood that their allegiance was "first" to
the Constitution and to "we the people" - the pledge to the government and
president come "after" the oath to defend "the people" in case this day ever
arrived. No doubt, one day our officers and enlisted men and women in our
armed forces are going to have to make a very big decision.

by Rev. Austin Miles
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (9/11/12)