[StBernard] The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 28 09:33:15 EDT 2012

I am, just like I'm suspicious of Mitt Romney, Karl Rove, Rachael Maddow,
Rush Limbaugh, Chris Matthews and Sean Hannity, along with everyone else who
tries to present politics as "our side is great; their side is evil." As far
as I'm concerned, none of them are concerned about anyone 's interest but
their own.
Richard

Richard, you said.... "My general rule of thumb is that if you need to lie
to make your case, then everything you say is suspect."

Richard, if that is the case, then you must be really suspicious of Barack
Obama.