[StBernard] The DNC & Charlotte hospitality enigma

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 28 12:14:47 EDT 2012

And Richard, the "parts" of which snopes claims is false, they are wrong.
Snopes claims no one at the DNC booed God. Well, snopes must not have
watched the DNC nor gone to Youtube where there are numerous uploads of the
delegates when they booed "God" in the motion to reinstate his name as part
of the party platform. Remember a wise saying my late grandmother used to
tell me..."when you defend someone or something that's bad, you can only
make yourself to look the same."