[StBernard] Join America's Future town hall this Thursday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 30 22:07:13 EDT 2012

Team,

It's right around the corner: the America's Future Town Hall Meeting I'm hosting in conjunction <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/61/h/8bf0> with WRNO 99.5 FM Rush Radio in New Orleans and WJBO 1150 AM in Baton Rouge.

The event is this Thursday in Mandeville.

Congressman Steve Scalise and radio personalities Denny Schaffer, John Osterlind and Clay Young will be joining the event.

The event is open to the public if you want to attend in person.

America's Future – Election 2012 Town Hall Meeting November 1
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Doors open at 5 p.m.
Fleur de Lis Event Center
1645 N Causeway Boulevard
Mandeville

If you'd like to submit a question for the town hall, follow this link <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/62/h/8bf0> .

The election next week could be the most important of our lifetime in determining the future direction of the nation. Join us to discuss what's at stake and the big challenges we face.

David