[StBernard] Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 5 07:54:36 EST 2012

I, too, saw that interview with the Denver reporter and thought the same
thing about Obama...how could he lie with a straight face? The only answer
I could come up with is he's depending on a majority of Americans to simply
believe him and that they are too lazy to google and do an internet search
to learn the facts for themselves - plus, he know the major TV news outlets
are going to cover for him and not dare reveal the truth that would show him
to be an incompetent liar. The facts are we (and members of Congress) have
now seen all the memos and emails from the CIA, NSA and State Department
revealing absolute proof that Obama and the White House were watching
everything that transpired as it was happening. We don't have just truth -
we have the facts. We even have video, which Obama will not release -
probably because it shows him to be more guilty than ever. The word
"impeachment" is already being spoken on the Hill. Personally, I prefer to
use the word "traitor."

Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi