[StBernard] This was 47 years ago. A chilling prediction . We are there Pls watch .

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 5 09:47:58 EST 2012

This was done 47 years ago and look what we have now.
Paul Harvey was a very perceptive person and one who seemed to have a
handle on how things were progressing in a very non-productive and negative
way.

This video ..... should certainly be seen by everyone.

This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction.
Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?
Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were
broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary was
broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed.

http://stg.do/9LDc
<http://stg.do/9LDc> <http://stg.do/9LDc>

<http://stg.do/9LDc>