[StBernard] Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 5 09:49:03 EST 2012

<<The only answer I could come up with is he's depending on a majority of
Americans to simply believe him and that they are too lazy to google and do
an internet search to learn the facts for themselves - plus, he know the
major TV news outlets are going to cover for him and not dare reveal the
truth that would show him to be an incompetent liar>>

While I agree about the media and the President depending on a majority of
Americans to simply believe the President (or rather believe in the Office
of the President of the United States), I do not think it is because we are
too lazy. I think it is because the majority of Americans do not think of
us as being at war. Even when speaking in terms of our nation's economy,
rarely is the financial drain of war mentioned. War is too difficult for
most people to discuss and so the majority do not follow any reports on the
war or on any terrorist or other attacks on America. I think this is why
the majority simply accept as true whatever is reported from the Office of
the President.

Let's not forget to vote this week.

AND Let's not forget to thank and honor our Veterans this month and every
month. --- SJK