[StBernard] Election Tomorrow

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 7 08:52:10 EST 2012

Well I voted "No" on the 911 charge and I was happy to see it lost, and I'll
explain why.

The fee increase/change did not bother me but it was that wording of "and
other items as the commission sees fit", in regard to how the money would be
spent.

Sorry, no. I would have given the 911 group the money except for that. When
I see a phrase like that one above it sets alarms off. I want to know
*exactly* what you are going to spend the money on.
I'm glad it was defeated. If they want to put it before the voters again
without that I'll be happy to reconsider it.

School Board Term Limits - Yes

Parish Charter Amendment - No

911 Service Charge - Yes