[StBernard] CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 26 09:02:33 EST 2012

But it is not always as simple as staying away from a particular store.

I really don't care about the entertainment crap. Like Walter Matthau said
in "First Monday in October", "Censorship is an outrage!"

I can't drive the street without seeing these idiots running around with
their "pants on the ground", but I'm not supposed to get outraged about
that. You can't walk into some stores and not see other customers dressed
like they just got out of bed, including fuzzy slippers, but I'm not
supposed to get outraged.

If I use the word Christmas in a public greeting or advertisement, I'm
supposed to be contrite because I didn't think of the other persons
feelings.

It is a double standard and I think Catholics need to start standing up for
the right to express their religious beliefs without condemnation.

This editorial cartoon sums it up rather nicely.

http://www.jillstanek.com/dana%20summers%202.gif

Westley