[StBernard] Ozone and Sulfur Dioxide in St Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 3 14:48:56 EST 2013

Here's an update from "Concerned Citizens" Air Quality Committee .
According to data on EPA's AirData website, St Bernard Parish's current 3
year average of the annual fourth highest daily maximum 8 hour concentration
of Ozone is around 73 ppb and we all need to do our part to keep it below 75
ppb. This issue of air quality is under consideration by the Housing,
Redevelopment, and Quality of Life Commission. The "Meraux" site air monitor
samples for Ozone.
http://concernedcitizensaroundmurphy.blogspot.com/2013/02/ozone-in-st-bernar
d-parish-louisiana.html
<http://concernedcitizensaroundmurphy.blogspot.com/2013/02/ozone-in-st-berna
rd-parish-louisiana.html>
.

According to EPA's AirData website, St. Bernard's current sulfur dioxide
(SO2) 3 year average of the annual 99th percentiles is 255 ppb (two hundred
fifty-five parts per billion) and it needs to be 75 ppb or lower.
http://concernedcitizensaroundmurphy.blogspot.com/2013/02/sulfur-dioxide-con
centrations.html