[StBernard] St. Bernard Irish Italian Islenos Community Parade & Marching Club

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 20 17:24:21 EST 2013

The St. Bernard Irish Italian Islenos Community Parade & Marching Club is set to roll on the streets of St. Bernard Parish on Sunday March 3, 2013 @ 11:00 AM (Marchers) and 11:45 AM (Floats). This year’s parade theme will be GOT SEAFOOD? Our beautiful 7 color logo shirts will be sold on Saturday March 2, 2013 at the St. Bernard Civic Center Parade Grounds. The parade will feature nearly 35 floats and 30 marching units and will parade up and down Judge Perez from the Civic Center grounds to Campagna Drive in Chalmette and back to the Civic Center. The parade will NOT be able to feature Arabi in its route this year as the St. Bernard Parish Hospital is now open and has no access to it other than Judge Perez Drive. We surely hope to resume our Arabi route next year. The King and Queen for 2013 is Rocky & Katie Tommaseo. If you are interested in riding or putting a float in for the 2014 parade please contact Chad O’Neil @ 504.655.7555 or iiiparade at att.net