[StBernard] Join my virtual town hall meeting tomorrow

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 12 08:10:59 EDT 2013

Dear Friend,

I'm excited to announce that I've launched a new website to better serve
Louisianians. To formally introduce my new website, I'll be hosting a
virtual town hall meeting tomorrow, March 12. We'll walk through the new
layout and where to find the most important information, and I'll also take
questions from folks on the call.

To join the call, visit my new website at www.vitter.senate.gov
<https://iqs3.solutions.lmit.com/iqextranet/iqClickTrk.aspx?&cid=quorum_vitt
er-iq&crop=19237.215681140.14849154.16202442&redirect=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vitte
r.senate.gov> . There will be a link on the homepage to our video feed where
you will be able to participate live.

Virtual Town Hall Meeting
with U.S. Senator David Vitter

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
6:30 p.m. CT
www.vitter.senate.gov
<https://iqs3.solutions.lmit.com/iqextranet/iqClickTrk.aspx?&cid=quorum_vitt
er-iq&crop=19237.215681140.14849154.16202442&redirect=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vitte
r.senate.gov>

Since my election to the U.S. Senate, I've made keeping in touch with
Louisiana residents my top priority, and I made a pledge to hold town hall
meetings in all 64 parishes every Congress. This will be my first virtual
town hall meeting in addition to my regular town hall and tele-town hall
meetings.

I'm excited to introduce you to my new website and hear more about the
issues that are important to you. I hope you'll be able to join us.

Sincerely,

David Vitter Signature