[StBernard] Free Cell Phones for Welfare Recipients

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 26 21:55:26 EDT 2013

Our economy is erratic and middle class families are feeling squeezed more than ever. And, what’s the majority of Washington’s big solution? They want more taxes without cutting back on government glut.

No wonder everyone has such a low opinion of Washington D.C. Frankly, I do too…and I work there.

Well, I’m fighting to put an end to one of the most offensive government handouts that any middle class family has had to witness: free cell phones for welfare recipients.

Click here to go to my Facebook page and click "like" to support our fight to end Obama phones. Please encourage friends and family to do the same. <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/643/h/8bf0>

I offered an amendment to the Senate budget last week that would have ended the free cell phone program and it was defeated. Can you believe that? The majority of the U.S. Senate is now on record supporting this free cell phone hand out program.

Rest assured, I will be trying to end the Obama phone bonanza with a stand-alone bill. But I need your help.

Please forward this email to as many people you know and encourage them to call their member of Congress and ask where they stand on the free cell phone program. <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/644/h/8bf0>

Defending a handout for some Americans while our middle class families tighten their belts is pretty indefensible. It’s time we get folks on record. Click "Like" on Facebook <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/645/h/8bf0> here to end the Obama cell phone welfare program. <http://www.2dialog.com/vitter/t/l/646/h/8bf0> Your help can make this happen.

David