[StBernard] Temporary Road Closures on sections of Paris Road and St. Bernard Highway

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 24 13:58:12 EDT 2013

Temporary Road Closure on sections of Paris Road and St. Bernard Highway

May 28th 9am - 5pm

As part of our commitment to being a good neighbor, Valero wants to inform
the public that the

Meraux Refinery will be transporting a large reactor. This move will result
in the temporary closure of sections of Paris Rd. and St. Bernard Hwy.

The move will take place on Tuesday, May 28 starting at 9 a.m. and lasting
until approximately 5 p.m. Sheriff's deputies will be utilized for traffic
control.

Rest assured, Valero will take whatever steps are necessary to minimize any
inconvenience for you. Valero is committed to making our refinery a leader
in safety, environmental excellence, reliability and community service.