[StBernard] A banner day for Fort Polk

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 27 09:38:20 EDT 2013

Dear Friend,
It's a banner day for Central Louisiana and Fort Polk.
Across the nation, Army posts will see a reduction of 80,000 troops over the
next four years. But thanks to the hard work of the Central Louisiana
community, Ft. Polk has avoided having more than 5,000 troops removed.
Together we have kept Ft. Polk strong.
Fort Polk will continue to be a place for the Army to stay and grow in
Central Louisiana.
Join me in sharing this great news!
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/64585dbe46021bb369df5bf472fb293a/2566636588/
realurl=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=578418302202537&set=a.127391
740638531.15097.122518851125820&type=1>

<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/64585dbe46021bb369df5bf472fb293a/2566636588/
realurl=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=578418302202537&set=a.127391
740638531.15097.122518851125820&type=1>
This achievement is due to our community's commitment and hard work to build
one of the country's finest military installations and mobilize support for
the post when more reductions were possible.
Show your support by sharing this photo on Facebook or Twitter, or by
forwarding this email to others.
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/64585dbe46021bb369df5bf472fb293a/2566636588/
realurl=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=578418302202537&set=a.127391
740638531.15097.122518851125820&type=1>
I am proud to say that during the last decade, I have secured $1 billion
dollars in federal investment for Fort Polk. Together, we have worked to
keep Ft. Polk strong and improve quality of life for our military families.
Ft. Polk is an asset to Louisiana and the U.S. Army. Join me as I continue
to fight for Ft. Polk and our military families.
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/64585dbe46021bb369df5bf472fb293a/2566636588/
realurl=>
All the best,

Please contact Sen. Landrieu at the office nearest you
<http://ct.symplicity.com/t/lan/64585dbe46021bb369df5bf472fb293a/2566636588/
realurl=http://www.landrieu.senate.gov/?p=contact> .

www.landrieu.senate.gov